Warm and sultriness are a real challenge for an impeccable make-up. What are the secrets to making the make-up last all day in the summer?
The basis for a perfect make-up is a perfect skin. Easy, isn’t it? Keeping a healthy skin in every season is possible if you adopt good skincare habits on an ongoing basis.
- Deep cleanse the skin before applying make-up. Removing excess sebum helps to obtain an even layer of foundation orbb cream. Search for those products that suit your skin type and of natural origin.
- Deep cleanse your face and neck every night: removing all traces of makeup and impurities in the evening is essential. The skin needs to breathe and regenerate during the night. For a complete cleansing, help with the Cotoneve Active Visage exfoliating pad! Its soft silicone bristles exert a gentle rubbing effect massage on the skin, eliminating impurities and dead cells, leaving the skin smooth and pure.
- Take advantage of the power of fresh by keeping the tonic in the fridge, it will do wonders! We have already talked about the benefits of cold on the skin for the face here and the body here. Keeping the tonic in the fridge allows you to get a double benefit for the skin: decongestant, toning and astringent action. A smooth skin helps greatly to improve the tightness of the make-up!
- Move your make-up station directly into the kitchen: the cool enhances the effect of primer, day/night cream and eye contour. Also the foundation will do good in the fridge! The cold improves the application and the seal, try it! The secret is to apply it with a wet Cotoneve Soft Visage blender and never with your hands. The blender will make the perfectly uniform foundation adhere to the skin, increasing its tightness.
- Pencils, eye-liner, mascara are high risk smearing when they are hot. Keeping them cool will improve consistency for optimal application. Just remember, to always bring the Cotoneve cotton applicators with you to correct any last minute smears!
SUPER FRESH BEAUTY RECIPE: READY FOR USE FACE TONIC
Prepare a ready to use tonic in a glass jar to keep in the fridge.
SUPER EASY VERSION: pour your favorite tonic into a jar and simply immerse the cotton pads.
SUPER NATURAL VERSION: Ingredients: 1/2 cucumber, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of distilled water. Blend and filter the mixture, et voila! Your 100% natural tonic will give freshness and brightness to your skin.